Professional replacement and repair companies provide prompt services that set them apart from most roadside service shops. The products they use are genuine, their technicians are extensively trained, they provide warranty on their workmanship, and they match international standards to ensure that the customer leaves the service center with a smile. With over 80 service centers in over 40 cities, Windshield Experts is one such company sets the benchmark of quality service.
Quick turnaround time
When the car needs service, it means spending precious hours on the weekend at the service center. Needless to say, a car owner wants to spend as little time as possible, which is the difference between professional and amateur service centers.
- They provide a turnaround in 2 hours* for replacement or repair. Moreover, they provide both cash or cashless payment facilities
- You can avail windshield repair services for just about any car model and its make
- They have tie-ups with all major insurance companies for hassle free windshield replacement claims
Safety is the priority
Our technicians work with quality parts that are checked thoroughly for genuineness after manufacturing and match Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) standards. Moreover, they offer necessary information to the customers to avoid unnecessary damage to their auto glass.
Using the right adhesive
The bond between the windshield and the frame of the car is extremely important. For this reason, it is essential to use an adhesive that provides an unbreakable bond. Instead of using silicone, professional centers use industry-recommended Polyurethane (PU) adhesive for all windshield replacements.
Right type of glass
Car front glass is usually made of laminated glass, which is two sheets of glass stuck together with a plastic layer called Poly-vinyl Butyral. Here are the benefits of laminated glass:
- The layer of plastic bonds the glasses together so that shards do not fly out if it breaks during an accident
- The added strength prevents the passengers from flying out of the car in case he/she is not wearing the seat belt. Moreover, it provides cushion in case the head bangs against it
- Whenever an object hits the windshield, it doesn’t break into small pieces altogether like tempered glass. The damage is usually localized, and the car can be driven to the service center
Repair First Philosophy
Service companies like Windshield Experts analyze the damage for possibility of car glass repair before a replacement is advised. Minor damages like chips on the windshield can be repaired if they are not in the line of sight of the driver. They suggest replacement only when the damage might possibly lead to fatalities. However, you are advised to get the damage restored as soon as possible because it may expand with fluctuating temperatures or impact while driving. Contact a reputed windshield replacement and repair company in case your car’s windshield has been damaged.
Given to our packed schedules and a generally busy life, professional service centers offer their services at your doorstep. Whether you’re at home, office or stuck on the road due to a broken windshield, you can simply call these experts and they will take care of the damage. The technicians carry all the necessary tools to provide the right service.
Roadside or local service centers employ substandard products and practices to proffer windshield solutions. While they might fix the solution temporarily, you might end up facing consequences soon enough causing you trouble and possibly accidents. Check online or take the word of mouth to find a professional windshield replacement and repair center to avail efficient services!…